Thank you for donating your time and talents to this process. Please see below for a variety of resources to support you in this work! Contact Kimson Johnson with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Strategies & Outcomes document: This is the key document that provides important details and context about each priority area including: Funder-level Priority Populations, Priority Populations identified for each Priority Area, Program Strategies & Program Components, and Outcomes. (If you would like a hard-copy version of this, please contact Amanda Reel, email@example.com.)
Read your Priority Area in advance and have available while scoring proposals (most helpful for the Measurement section).
RFP Scoring Matrix/Rubric for Volunteer Reviewers: We recommend that you print copies of these to score by hand, before inputting scores and comments into Foundant.
Foundant Login: Login here to score your applications. See Foundant User Guide below or contact Kimson Johnson with questions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foundant User Guide: One-pager reference guide for using the Foundant system.
RFP Reviewer Training Materials
Priority Area Overviews prepared by Sector Leaders:
- Early Childhood
- School-Aged Youth (Graduation)
- School-Aged Youth (Safety)
- WACY Dashboard Infographic
- More ACE’s research: “Resilience: The Biology of Stress and the Science of Hope,”
- More ACE’s research: “What do Asthma, Heart Disease, and Cancer Have in Common? Maybe Childhood Trauma,”
- Safety-Net Health & Nutrition
- Housing & Homelessness
COFU DEI Glossary of Terms: Glossary of terms the Funders utilize related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
COFU 101 Webinar: An introductory overview of the COFU model as a whole. Helpful background information for those unfamiliar with the model.
Important Dates to Remember:
- 2/5: RFP Applications Due (by 4pm)
- 2/12: Program/Ops Applications to Volunteer Reviewers
- 2/12-2/28: Reviewer Reading Period
- 2/28: RFP Reviews Completed
- Week of 3/5: 1st Round of Reviewer Deliberations (Stay tuned for contact re: scheduling.)
- Week of 3/12: 2nd Round of Reviewer Deliberations (Stay tuned for contact re: scheduling.)
- Week of 3/26: Final Funding Recommendation Session (Stay tuned for contact re: scheduling.)