Any questions or concerns about Program Operations Grantee Requirements and Expectations can be directed to any Coordinated Funding staff or our Contact Us page. These materials are specific to programs currently funded for Program Operations grants for FY18-20.
General Grantee Information and Materials
- Year-End Reporting Form (Updated 5.23.19): Reference document of all data and content to be collected for Year 1 reporting. Year-End Reporting Form will open in Foundant no later than June 28. Reporting Deadline is September 30.
- Year-End Reporting FAQ’s: Answers to common questions related to year-end reporting
- Program Strategies and Outcomes Summary: Reference document with full details of all Outcome Indicators that are measured and reported upon in year-end reports
- Foundant Login Page
Other Helpful Materials
- FY 19 Program Operations Contracting Checklist (Updated 5.3.19)
- FY 19 Grant Payment Timeline by Funder (Updated 5.3.19)
- FY 18 Payment Timeline and Info for each Funder
- Key Grantee Dates (Updated 5.13.19): Find the most up-to-date version of the Calendar here.
- Grantee Orientation Slidedeck
- Grantee Orientation Webinar recording
- Community Technical Assistance Center (CTAC) Website: U-M Resource available for community nonprofits
Community Outcome Dashboards
These dashboards compile some key community conditions data, program outcome data, and information about the policy environment for each Community Outcome.