Any questions or concerns about Program Operations Grantee Requirements and Expectations can be directed to any Coordinated Funding staff or our Contact Us page. These materials are specific to programs currently funded for Program Operations grants for FY18-20.
General Grantee Information and Materials
- Reporting Frequently Asked Questions (Updated 7.1.18): Answers to common questions and pitfalls to avoid when completing year-end reports.
- Foundant Login Page
- Program Strategies and Outcomes Summary: Reference document with full details of all Outcome Indicators that are measured and reported upon in year-end reports
- FY18 Year-End Report Form (draft) (coming soon)
- Reporting Feedback Survey (coming soon)
Other Helpful Materials
- Payment Timeline and Info for each Funder
- Key Grantee Dates: Find the most up-to-date version of the Calendar here.
- Grantee Orientation Slidedeck (coming soon)
- Grantee Orientation Webinar recording (coming soon)
- Funder Office Hours Sign-Up (Sep 12 & 20): Optional; for agencies that would like to get questions about Program Operations grants answered in-person
- Leadership DELI Application (Deadline is August 23)
- Community Technical Assistance Center (CTAC) Website: U-M Resource available for community nonprofits
- COFU Logo
- COFU Branding Guidelines
Community Outcome Dashboards
These dashboards compile some key community conditions data, program outcome data, and information about the policy environment for each Community Outcome.